View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 05:48 AM   #5
greendragon2
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

Hi dont feel bad about your small dick. Use to suffer the same no girls no nothing. Just get it out of your head as hrd as it sounds. I have a beautiful wife right now who loves fucking me and had girls friend b4 who love my small dick as well just that some women are bitches and have made fun of it but its their loss really. I dont let that effect me cuz im a very good lover in bed girls have told me they like fucking me more than a big dick espically in the ass. I never mention it... it does not have to be mentioned it... just act as if you have a big one.. love your dick... give it a name praise it... its the best dam dick there is. i always tell the girl i have a fat big cock and when they see it they laugh and have a sence of humor about it and they just suck it anyways and enjoy it. just if she laughs dont let it get you down you stay hard you stay excited and she will still fuck it im certain... i have failed b4 when a girl has laughed and my dick could not stay hard but if it stays hard she will be attracted to suck it or lick it regardless of size... have confidence in your dick its fine!
greendragon2 is offline   Reply With Quote