View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 09:40 AM   #9
danny14
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by nangatrad86 View Post

4th... be yourself... like what the others said... be confident... its not what size you have but in all actuality its your chemistry with the girl that matters... (in my opinion girls who think size matters are just girls who are vain and dont know what they totaly want in life... ergo.... losers.... n you dont have to stoop down to they're level)
I'd like to comment a little on this because I consider it to be bad advice.. Sorry if I may come across a little harsh it's just my opinion. My advice goes to the OP.

First, I always found the words "just be yourself" really awkward. Like, can somebody be other then himself? You can only be yourself, so it ends up being meaningless. Other then that, sometimes, "being yourself" might be more of a problem then anything else.Sometimes, "you" suck. Sad, but true. You need to change when you do suck. Not stay that way. So , spend some time to ponder on the question "Do I suck?" If you are honest and say yes, then you can work from there. If not, it's good that you considered the idea and it should still help increase confidence.

And I would say that it's stupid to say (no offense, but it really is) that a girl who likes big dick is a loser that doesn't know what she wants in life. You are tiny cocked, I know. Sucks. But it's not any woman's fault for your handicap. Take it out on nature not women who like beautiful strong cock. Men like beautiful women. Women like strong, manly men, and most of them want men with big dicks. It would take a strange woman to desire a tiny cock.
danny14 is offline   Reply With Quote