View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 05:47 PM   #2
kleinerMann
Tiny Dick Beginner

Hi,

I can understood your struggle. SPH is ambivalent. But I think it doesn't matter, if you don't exaggerate this. Here is my experience.

Especially when I was a boy, I hat to go through some SPH (stirped down by mates, they laught at me and grapped at my penis and balls). This occured, because I was uptight; I always put my towel over my tiny dick. And therefore I aroused interest about him.

So when I had a son, I decided, that he had to show his penis at the beach, in locker rooms and similar locations (thus quite naturally during prepubescent period). He shouldn't get so uptight as me. Sometimes my son hesitated, although his dick wasn't as tiny as my one (1.5 inch vs. 0.5 inch). But I forced him being nude (and I also explained my reasons). And i have to say, that every time I forced him, I get a little bit excited about this soft "penis humiliation". But overall, my son never get uptight like me.

Conclusion: if you get excited due to SPH, so what.

kleinerMann

By the way: Did you see my pics in "introduction". Do they rise your fantasy? If so, please tell me.
kleinerMann is offline   Reply With Quote