View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 12:49 AM   #4
closetedsissy
Tiny Dick Novice

I'm sort of in the same boat. I love SPH, I love the experience of being teased for my tiny size by someone who knows how to press my buttons. It gets my little thing stiff like nothing else, almost to the point of being an obsession for me. (As obsessions go, it's not so bad, but really, I could take the time I spend masturbating and trawling for giggles online and DO something with my life...)

On the other hand, I think SPH has helped me come to terms with having a little willy in many ways. I've gotten to chat with a lot of people since I started indulging in this fetish. Some want to tease me, some are shocked and confused why I would "put myself down" by wanting to be teased, and a few others--VERY few, as is to be expected--just adore tiny cocks, and give me lovely compliments when they see mine! I have had lovely long chats with men and women who prefer smaller ones, or who think they're cute, and who hasten to remind me that I am worth more than my measurement; I am a person who should not be ashamed of the body I was given at birth.

So there are some women out there who prefer big cocks and wouldn't want to do anything with mine. Well, I didn't grow up to be a seven-foot-tall basketball player, and neither am I brilliant enough to be a Nobel-Prize-winning nuclear physicist, either. I will do what I can with what I have, preferably with someone who appreciates who I am.

Even if who I am is a boy with a teeny weenie.
closetedsissy is offline   Reply With Quote