View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 05:00 AM   #8
Road
Tiny Dick Extraordinaire

Mate what a good thread, some of these ideas are top notch and will use them myself. I myself have gone over scenarios like this before.

First off, I believe he already knows what type of girl she is, and even if she seems bitchy I got a plan. Here's how this goes down for me everytime (I know things might not work out but it sounds safe). As Things are getting hott get on top of her and kiss her very sexy. Work youre way down to her neck, onto her stomach, slightly kiss the vagina and keep on touching her body as you work to her feet. Then make your move, and give the best oral possible, I mean do research on what they love, I did. Important part is to start slow, work the clit and couple mins in g-spot rub. Usually three inches on the top part of the vagina. When she cums all over and says it was amazing say you love to orally pleasure woman, and slowly work it in..but don't just out and say you have a small penis, try to make it seem youre not sure about your size. This is the tricky part, if she's turned on/loved the oral/doesn't care about size/generous she will suck that dick till you explode! Lol, well that's how it's gone over in my head countless times...always works..

Last edited by Road; 05-24-2011 at 05:12 AM.
Road is offline   Reply With Quote