View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 05:55 PM   #1
crazy8
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

Default Having a small penis & effects on your life

Basically just want to know if anyone had their life altered because of being small.
And i dont mean the obvious things like....still a virgin, not enough sexual partners, being depressed about seze etc.....Those are all pretty common issues that guys like us have dealt with.
But how about on a larger scale? How about the career you chose, school you went to. Things that you could have accomplished......perhaps women that you would have married if not for being small.

In my case, i really believe that i could have played professional hockey, maybe even in nhl.
I know i sound a bit full of myself, but i honestly believe i had a chance. When i was in my early teens, all my coaches were always telling me i had what it takes. I played against guys who were 3, 4, 5, 6 years older than me, and i excelled with little effort.
When i got a bit older i started getting invitations from different teams around the area, even had a few college scouts come and take a look at me.
Long story short, there came a point where i realized that if i continued playing it would mean traveling with teams, changing and showering along with 22 other guys.
Well i was a covard, i got scared and i quit. I thought that people would make fun of me escpecially since i was better than all of them, so they would use that to put me down.
So i quit. Started drinking and smoking weed. Im in my mid 20's now and looking back i just cant help it but wonder, what could have been.................

Does anyone else have a similar experience to share?
crazy8 is offline   Reply With Quote