View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 01:30 PM   #9
greatsayaman
Tiny Dick Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy8 View Post
Absolutely agree with you. I dont want people like that in my life either.
Yeah. Judgemental pricks, and cock-hungry sluts, are no concern of mine.

But how about being able to pick any girl up no matter how hot, sleep with her and not be afraid of what she will think about your size.
I don't really care about sleeping with any girl. And here, it's more about outward looks rather than dick size, as long as it's not insanely small. If you're 3 or more inches you're good to go.
What about that look on their faces when you put a big dick inside of them, dont you want to see that look one day?
Not especially. I know my girl is quite a small girl and a big dick would just hurt her, so I'm quite lucky.
Or how about being able to go to the bathroom and use a urinal even when someone is there. Change in locker rooms.
I'd use the cubicles anyway, I can't piss when I feel like someone's staring at me. Nothing to do with size, just embarrassed at the act of pissing. As for changing in locker rooms, I never have a need to, nor would I really make an effort to hide it if I did.
Or how about not worrying what the love of your life is going to think about your size, or whether or not you can marry her and she will be satisfied with it for the rest of her life. Any guy who is small will have that fear abotu their wife, no matter how secure they feel.
Maybe it's just me, but... I trust her completely. I know that even a small dick is enough for her anyway, and she's not really the type of girl that's into sex all that much. She's more the sweet girl who just wants to have a fun life, and settle down eventually, and I'm happy 'bout that.

So you see it goes beyond what you are saying. Its not only about not having pieces of shit in of people on your life, its about much more than that. Having a small one changes almost every aspect of your life, whether you agree with me or not is one thing, but will you argue that some things might have been different have you been blessed with at least average size?
I honestly can say nothing would be different. Nothing has happened in my life that's been governed by my dick size. Even if we assume that my size was the cause for me not having sex on the occasions I've been asked (which it wasn't) I'd be thankful for that, too, 'cause it means that I get to keep myself only for the girl I love. ^^
Added all my replies into your quote, in bold. ^^
greatsayaman is offline   Reply With Quote