Thread: Giant clitoris
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 04:17 AM   #7
BindiCat
Tiny Dick Advanced

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnarV View Post
Years ago when I was a paramedic there was a home for deformed kids on my patch. They were right monsters hid away from view. Unless you've seen the place you'd have a hard job to believe it exists and I've seen worse than this "clit" so I'm ready to accept anything where nature can go wrong. There is a real clit under the hood so it might be a dick. There was one guy in the home who had both. They couldn't put him in the girls' section because he'd start fucking them so the poor guy had to be with the boys and they all took it in turns to bang him.

To give you some idea what the place was like, there was one girl called Mary who was only 20" tall. Couldn't talk and had to be hand fed. She sat all day in a small coffin on a table and used to wait for anyone going by to masturbate her. Another guy was a cyclops. There's more of them about than you'd imagine too. One day they took him out on a picnic and the other kids poked his eye out. This clit is nothing compared with a lot that the public never sees.
I'm not saying the condition doesn't exist, just that this particular one in the video is fake.

I love abnormalities, I read up on them all the time. Seriously, I would love to go to that place. I've never seen anything like that in person.
BindiCat is offline   Reply With Quote