Thread: Giant clitoris
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 06:04 PM   #10
RagnarV
Tiny Dick Expert

I can't remember the name of the herm in question and I don't know if his dick worked but he had a vagina and no uterus so they let the others stuff him without any worry about the consequences. Evidently he didn't like it so it was tough luck on him.

If BindiCat is interested, there was one kid who used to slap his own ear all day so the left one was normal and the right one was about three times bigger than the other. Another kid used to bang his head against the wall all the time so he had to wear a crash helmet, even in bed. Once, one kid rammed a pencil through the forearm of another one, (they can get pretty mean with each other), and by the time I got there the room was spattered with blood from ceiling to floor. They'd tried everything to stop the flow but I saw it was only a vein that had been gashed. With only one finger I put some slight pressure on the down side of the wound and stopped it immediately. After that I had the reputation of being a miracle worker whereas any keen first aider would have done the same.

The really bad cases were all locked in a room together to get on with it amongst themselves. There was a big window like an aquarium. The kids were all stark naked and covered with piss and shit. As you walked past they'd all press up against the window looking as if they'd tear you apart if they could get at you.

If you want more, find out where your local home for handicaped kids is (the town hall will tell you) and ask the director if they need any volunteer helpers. Say you're beginning to feel useless and want to do some community service. These places are short staffed and over worked so they'll jump at your offer. To begin with go along to your local Red Cross or St John's ambulance and get a first aid certificate. You'll meet some nice girls on a first aid course, they seem to go in for it more than the guys. Good luck.

Last edited by RagnarV; 09-15-2011 at 08:28 PM.
RagnarV is offline   Reply With Quote