View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 07:14 PM   #7
Road
Tiny Dick Extraordinaire

The thing within most of us is even if we find a woman who doesn't care about size; mentally we will still think negative. "She's lying, she wants a big size" "she's cheating on me I know it" "I'm pathetic" "All woman want a big dick, why is she with me" We have to fix our minds before anything else. Then, find a girl, and be the best man she has ever met. Let her know how beautiful she is from time to time, and before sex. I bet even bitchy woman who look down on small sizes will love that and make them feel warm inside.

Learn how to give mind blowing orgasms with your tongue. I don't know the exact numbers, but 65% of women and up only orgasm with clit stimulation. And I'm sure 90% and up aren't going to deny getting some tongue love. Give her some massages, do some sexual streches, both you guys should do kegel exercises. Workout daily to start gaining confiendence. If you feel good, women will notice. I see girls checking me out all the time after workouts because I have a nice workout high. And I'm not in the best of shape.

Go out there, stop worrying, and start becoming a better person.

Last edited by Road; 09-18-2011 at 07:20 PM.
Road is offline   Reply With Quote