View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 02:15 AM   #1
KayDubya
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

Default SDH? I'll be honest....I don't get it

To each his own they say and i'd never put someone down for liking it but i dont see why someone would find that fun, is it a mindset that stems from being so self concious as a kid/teen? Or was it something that just happened? Does it physically get you off? Do you have to be humiliated to even get hard? i mean in my younger years i was very self concious and the thought of being made fun of by a girl who seen it was awful for me and i'd be damn if i'd let anyone see it but as the years went on and my first time when great and my confidence grew and the numbers sexual encounters grew and all the partners were satisfied without complaint lol i grew to love my size i know i'm not huge but when it comes to sex i talk a huge game that i know my little guy can back up i may not have size but i definitely have big dick confidence....i've had girls leave their big dick boyfriends for me cause i'm better in bed, i've done some reverse cuckolding where he was the sub and had to watch me fuck his girl and i loved every second of it, i've been in threesomes ffm and mmf and never once grew shy cause the other guy was bigger or what they might say but enough horn tooting because half of you are probably like "yeah....whatever dude" lol but my point is maybe because my experiences have always been good i just can't get into it....don't get me wrong i still have little dick mentality in grained deep inside me. I still ask the girl what she thinks of it. I still ask how big her other bfs have been and what's the biggest and smallest she's been with but no matter what the answer i know i can please her and size no longer bothers me.....so bac the my question knowing how i feel about myself and know if a woman berates me for my size it would be a one way ticket to the curb i wanna know what sdh does for you? How does it turn you on? And was it a choice for you to like it or has it always been that way for you? Because it's a big thing with smaller guys and i just wanna understand from someone who enjoys it
KayDubya is offline   Reply With Quote