View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 09:13 AM   #7
hoverfly
Tiny Dick Extraordinaire

I fail to understand it as well, at least from the emotional point of view, the same goes for pee and scat, rape and a number of other fetishes more or less comon.

That being said, there appears to be clear evidence that early childhood experiences (and also later ones) can lead to various 'deviations from the norm'. I especially put that in quotation marks so that nobody feels that I am even considering them to be anything other but normal.

I have a friend who is totally into watching women pee in public while being hidden away. Either that or watching clips like that of which he is the proud owner of quite a collection. He once asked my to copy a DVD for him which wouldn't play on his DVD and I therefor had to sit through this DVD checking that everything had gone correctly.

Now, I personally failed to see the attraction, yet he was over the moon and some while later he explained to me that he had done a fair bit of soul searching as it were to find out why he might be so turned on by this kind of material. He thought that it could have to do with the way his truly overbearing mother used to treat him and portray his childhood friends, some of them girls, as dirty and that these acts were something so despicably evil... You get the idea.

I am not a a psychologist, that God for that but if you read up on fetishes in relevant psychological journals, you'll find this pretty much confirmed. Most frequently it appears that our mothers have a lot to answer for. LOL

As with a lot of other things, I may not understand the why but I can happily accept that anything done between two or more consenting adults is fine with me.

Live and let live, just don't hurt anybody in the process.
hoverfly is offline   Reply With Quote