View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 02:56 PM   #10
KayDubya
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

Well i feel better since joining (please don't take that the wrong way fellas) i'm 5'9" 295 26% body fat with 5.5" which i have the opposite of Yorch saying it's thick but the length is lacking somewhat but here i found is that i guess i'm actually on the bigger end of the spectrum here but what Big is saying goes both ways i use to frequent a large penis forum that is filled with smaller men who post just to try and get a response which in turn was greeted with alot of "why are you even here?" type questions....whether you realize your big or small someone will always be there to try and get a response from the other side it's the way of the interwebz and sometimes these men feel they need to be here even with a 7" if they've fallen victim to "size queens" or been cheated on by someone strictly because of size or how the sex was or as stated before been around plenty of huge dicked men their confidence could be shattered and what we would perceive as a huge cock they see as small an feel they can relate to use......I think sometimes we let our own penis envy cloud our judgement and get mad because we like to think "man i'd love to be that size".......
KayDubya is offline   Reply With Quote