View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 06:06 PM   #1
crazy8
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

Default I now understand gay guys even less....no pun just read

Well, this weekend i decided to get a little crazy with my sex life. After receiving a bomb ass bj for about half hour, i asked my girl to do something different. I asked if she can play with my butthole while she sucks me off with the other hand. Then i went on to ask her to rim me, and finally stick a finger in my butt. To my great surprise, she agreed to all those things.
Here are my thoughts, neither one felt any good at all. The only different sensation that i felt was when i asked her and she agreed, i even got goozebumps thinking about her rimming me. But it didint feel good at all. I mean not one single bit. Even when she used her tongue, it still felt very neutral. Lastly i thought maybe sticking her finger in my butt while sucking me off would do wonders....nope. Only good was coming from her giving me nj, the finger did not do a damn thing for me.
So after having my first and perhaps last experience like that, i can safely say that i just dont understand why some guys prefer other guys over girls. No butt play, no rim job, nothing comes even close to how good a nice, wet pussy feels.
Just my take from personal experience. Im sure some guys will say being gay is more then just sex etc....which is probably true (not that i want to know).
crazy8 is offline   Reply With Quote