View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 02:07 PM   #5
jobleau
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

I had a blocked urethra problem at some point due to a sport accident when I was a kid, about 6 or 7 years old. We were playing an outside winter game which I don't know how to translate in English. Very similar to hockey, on a similar ice rink, but played with a plastic dipped broom and a 6 inches black ball instead of a hockey stick and a puck. Because of the ice rink needed, obviously this game gets played at a below freezing temperature. This was a long time ago, over 45 years at least. Back then, sport equipment was not what it is today and for this game, there were no special protection equipment available. In one game, I received the frozen 6 inch ball right on my genitals. Let me tell you, that hurt. I still remember it. But then everything seemed fine after a couple of days.

It is years later that the problem became obvious. In all those years, I developed a condition where my urethra slowly blocked itself. It was bad enough that at some point I could barely urinate and the process was very painful. My bladder was constantly full and I only emptied the minimum to avoid the pain as much as possible. I basically carried a full bladder all of the time. And its capacity was impressive. I was about 34 years old then.

Before I go any further, I have to mention that nature has not been very generous to me in the genital department. Soft, my penis is very small, less than an inch and is all inside my body. Only a bit of foreskin shows out, even if I'm circumcised. Also, most of the time, my testicles are also inside and my scrotum looks like an empty shrunk pouch of skin. A very small hand could cover the whole thing. Another thing I need to mention is that I have been shaving my genitals from a very young age so the whole little package is hair free. Now, I'm lasered. But these 2 things are different stories. The point here is that I have a very small soft hairless circumcised penis.

Back to the story. When they rushed me to the hospital, the very first thing they had to do is to insert a probe to pierce the blocking. When the nurse explained that to me I was a bit afraid and told her that I was not exactly standard down there. She told me not to worry. But it hurt like hell and the doc was not exactly sympathetic, commenting about how hard it was for him to do this with such a small penis. After the procedure, the nurse did tell me that I was right when I told her I was not standard. At least she seemed sincere when she said that.

I was still under shock and did feel humiliated by the way the doc treated me when I had to get the operation a few hours later, which needed only local anesthesia. So I was conscious all the time. The operation consisted in inserting another piece of equipment in my urethra to re-open it properly and then insert a bladder probe tube while the re-opening healed. So there I was, feet up and legs spread wide with my tiny penis being worked on and for all to see during the procedure. They were several people, 4 if I remember well, 1 man and 3 women. I felt real bad during the whole procedure. They were having some problems doing it because I was smaller than usual to them and they did mention that several times during the procedure.

After the operation, they sent me back home wearing a plastic bag strapped to my thigh to collect the urine from the bladder probe. I don't know about you but driving a manual transmission car in those conditions was not very fun to say the least. Sleeping with it was even worse. I just could not because of the sensation of the probe in my penis. It felt like I had a truck up in my penis. About 24 hours after I got home, I could not bear it any more. I do have a fairly high pain threshold in general. For example, I can easily take a hot plate from the oven to the table without further ado. But that pain was more than I could stand. Furthermore, I could see that there was a lot of blood in the bag and that worried me a lot. I ended up removing the device from my body and calling 911. I spent 2 days in the emergency. They wanted to put the probe back in but I refused. The end result was that if I did not put the probe back in, I had to urinate normally with a witness confirming my urination was normal. So for those 2 days, they made me drink lots of water and the nurse had to come with me and look at me urinating to make sure everything was alright. It was not easy the first time. But I eventually got a kick out of it. Now, I can have a piss in front of anybody without a hitch.

Later on, a few days after, I had to have a verification that everything was fine. Again several people, again legs spread, exposing my little one and again insertion in my penis, a camera this time. While no one made any comments during these events, I do remember seeing grins on their faces. I sure did not get turned on during these events.

So, coming back to the thread subject, I ended up with a huge bladder capacity. I can go for hours and many beers without peeing. But when I go, it takes anywhere from 3 to 5 minutes to empty it. A girl friend noticed that at some point and was curious how much there was. We measured it at slightly over a liter.

Combine that with my super tiny penis, it makes for a lot of pressure as well and thus pretty noisy too.
jobleau is offline   Reply With Quote