View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 01:00 PM   #3
tdsmproject
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

Default Answer from the tdsmproject.com blog

virgin4inch.
I am the webmaster of tdsmproject.com. Everything is now very complicated when we speak about penis size importance. You don't know if people are backed up by penis enlargement companies. You don't know if there are feminist....etc...

Nevertheless, i want to tell you something. In my blog, every fact is confirmed by a scientific reference. There are many things.

I am an independent. As you can see on the blog, there is no link to any penis enlargement solution or whatever. I thought it was enough to prove I am honest. I only sell my Ebook.

I don't lie. My references are studies like the Wessells study, the Tel aviv university penis size study, Stuart brody study and others... Everything is in the Book.
You can find it here or at amazon kindle (warning kindle version has no active table of contents.)

virgin4inch, you think youtube videos are true because there are presented by so called Md or phd's. To my opinion, that's not enough to make things true.

Averything is made to reinsure SMALL PENIS MEN.

I am sorry but in my research everything highlight the eventuality of a too small penis. I interviewed 60 women, and i heard: "i don't like to watch small penis". "small penis slip out". I also found a public study where 68% of women who claimed their sexual partner had a small penis, wish a sexual partner with a bigger penis.

Everything is in the Ebook and in the blog with all references you need.

Here are the main reasons why i think penis size does matter.
I found there is no evidence of a too big penis. (i looked into Us library of medicine and didn't find any study about it, i asked 5 senior sex therapists and they never told me so).
I found no evidence of various vagina sizes.
On the other hand, sex therapists told me they use to advise small penis men because they cannot have sex in all sexual positions.
Size queens told me they refused to have sex with small penis men.
In our case studies, we found that women get turned on by the vision of a large penis.

Last edited by tdsmproject; 01-21-2012 at 01:57 PM.
tdsmproject is offline   Reply With Quote