View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 02:14 AM   #23
mentaldish
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkylittlecock1 View Post
It TURNS me on watching a well hung guy fucking my wife as long as it's just sex. My wife fucks well hung black men because that's what turns her on and our deal is that I get to watch, join or at least eat her cum filled pussy after because I am bi and I luv that. My wife has NEVER fucked behind my back and neither her or her luvers have ever degraded me. So yes my wife fucks other men with my ok and no I don't get off on being degraded.
My wife has been fucking other guys since before we got married. We started with an open relationship. At the time I didn't realize or at least didn't admit to myself that I was on the smaller side of things. The first couple of 3-somes we had the guys were both bigger than me and that trend just continued. We had 3-somes with woman as well and we swapped with couples but I found that what I enjoyed most was watching my wife with the other guys especially because they were really hung and she was responding in a way that I had never seen her respond when we had sex. Some guys would be insecure about this and I totally understand, but for me it was a total turn on. I recognized immediately how much she was enjoying getting fucked by a big cock and I didn't have one. Why would I rob her of that opportunity just to protect my own ego?
mentaldish is offline   Reply With Quote