Thread: Dolls!
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 10:21 AM   #7
kevy19
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

Thanks Guy's

Yes Some great links there! I have to say I don't think I would ever pay those sort of prices for on of those real life size silicon dolls mind! But I know guys that have! I note Hoverfly you say you find it weird that a guy would want to hump a doll! It is kind of strange I totally agree with you! And I know it comes with this years old stigma of having to be a very sad sort of person doing this! But its helped me How! And Why!

Well 7 years in to my marriage with the girl I had loved deeply since I was 19 we were both virgins and did the very old fashioned thing of waiting till we were married before we had sexy which in the mid 1980's was a rarity!

We had 7 fantastic years of married life a wonderful loving very fulfilling very exciting sexy life! Then sadly my beloved wife got ill and was diagnosed with a brain tumour. She fought and battled and boy was so brave but sadly she did not make it! I was just devastated by her loss! Still am all these years on, I have tried to get in to a loving relationship again but I just can't perform and do it with another woman its my wife I want yet funny with theses cheaper dolls I buy sometime and its just a few time each year I use these but I can shut my eyes and in the privacy of one's own home imagine I have my Becky back and pretend to make love to her! OK as I say humping a doll is nothing like sexy to a lovely feminine women but to me it helps as does having Charlie my Tedde Babe in bed with me some nights after all these years on I still feel so alone and well don't mind admitting to cuddling up to Charlie helps that feeling go away! Dolls do have there place not for everyone and I suppose they will always have this stigma attached to them but they have given me a little bit of much needed pleasure.

Great to hear all you post on this topic we are not open enough in life! And to be honest I bet many guys have tried dolls and all sorts of masturbation toys over the years!

Best wishes Kev.
kevy19 is offline   Reply With Quote