View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 05:47 AM   #1
Lawesy
Tiny Dick Novice

Default Let's Be Positive About Our Tiny Dicks

For all of you young blokes out there with a small penis, don't believe for a minute that you'll suffer an inferior level of sexual satisfaction because of it. The size of your cock has nothing to do with pleasure, other than at a most superficial level. I have lived with a tiny cock all my life and have really enjoyed a full and satisfying sex life, in fact I still am. My mini penis is about 1.5" soft and 4.5" erect so it's definitely a lot smaller than average. Bigger than some and smaller than others.

But in the scheme of things, it really hasn't made a difference to my sexual satisfaction al all. The fact is that the size of your cock has little to do with the pleasure you experience during orgasm. In fact to me, the pleasure I get from masturbation is greater now than when I was younger. It seems the older you get the more intense the orgasm. In fact. the only time anyone ever mentioned the size of my cock was a school friend that I used to masturbate with regularly. He used to tease me a bit because his was large and very thick. No-one else ever mentioned it.

Some statistics...

(1) I can remember at least 11 male friends that I jerked off with when I was a teenager, but there were probably more.

(2) I married when I was 23, but prior to that I can count 17 girls that I had sex with, once again there were probably more but my memory has faded over the years.

(3) Over the 40 odd years of marriage, I have had sex with my wife on at least 2,500 occasions.

(4) Since I first discovered masturbation at about age 12, I have jerked off at least 16,000 times.
From age 12-22, 10 times per week = 5000 (more than once per day most days)
From age 22-32, 4 times per week = 2000 (married at 23 with lots of sex, less masturbation)
From age 32-42, 7 times per week = 3500 (once per day)
From age 42-52, 6 times per week = 3000 (slowing slightly)
From age 52-62, 5 times per week = 2500 (slowing down)
A total of 16,000 times at least.

In addition, I have never had sex with another woman since marrying, other than hand jobs during massages.
I have had male to male sexual experiences with 3 men since I married. Each of the experiences was impromptu and they make a good story.

So there you have it, I lifetime of satisfying sex with a tiny cock.
Lawesy is offline   Reply With Quote