View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 05:22 AM   #1
tinyisgreat
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

Default Is it OK to bring small size up positively?

Hi. I am a gay guy who dated this really great guy who happened to have a large frame, small penis, about 3-4" erect. I never saw it flaccid, he seemed to avoid situations where it would be seen flaccid. I can tell he is quite insecure about his penis size (he's very masculine and a top, FWIW) and I had the desire to tell him I liked it, but was afraid of coming off patronizing. The problem is he never brought it up, if he had I would have told him I think his size is great.

I would like to know for next time - would it have been wrong to bring it up? I worry that he might feel "damn, even this guy noticed it's small and is just trying to make me feel better," which is why I waited for him to bring it up but he didn't. I realize that unsolicited comments are not always taken well - I have had the experience of someone saying I have tiny balls, and he immediately backpedaled (even though I didn't care and just laughed his comment off) by saying they just look tiny compared to my dick. To this day, though, I still wonder if my balls are "inadequate."

So was I right to say nothing? If so, what point do you say something when you realize the guy is never going to bring up his size issues even though he shows several cues of being uncomfortable with his size? I could say something general like "I love your dick" or "I love having sex with you" and stay positive without bringing size up at all, but I wonder if those could be taken as condescension too.
tinyisgreat is offline   Reply With Quote