View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 06:22 PM   #6
Virgin4Inch
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

25 different women complained about the penis being too small. Some others found their stories funny but didn't complain about the experience themselves.

12 complained about premature ejaculaters or cumming too quick

5 or 6 complained about it being too big.

a few incidents of vomiting (him and her)

the rest were weird shit happening of various types.

Only two women made comments about size not mattering and it what he does with it. Although one of those women posted these two posts.

"Hate to admit it, but small penis doran (sic) not always equal bad sex. The best lover I ever had was the second smallest. It's all how you use it"

her next post

"I had sex with a guy who was a virgin. We used a condom, but I had to see it to have proof...he was so small I could hardly feel it! It also lasted like a minute. We worked on it, but he never lasted long. It was all the worst!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubby View Post
And I have heard A LOT of guys say they where unsatisfied because of the size of her boobs, because bras can be padded.
I call bullshit. In my 55 years I've never heard a guy complain he wasn't sexually satisfied because her boobs were too small. You can tell how big a woman's boobs are regardless of padded bras. They don't make THAT much difference.
Virgin4Inch is offline   Reply With Quote