View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 11:55 PM   #8
Virgin4Inch
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubby View Post
So in your 55 years of experience we should be in awe of and know that what you say is the be all end all of sexual knowledge?
I don't remember saying that.

If being disappointed with the size of women's breasts was so prevalent I think I might have heard at least one guy say it by now. I was in the Navy for 10 years and got to be around 100's if not 1000's of guys and don't remember anyone making that claim. If a guy has a problem with a girls breasts it would suggest to me he's gay which you seem to be.

I'm not saying there aren't guys who prefer large breasts I just can't believe that even one of those guys who went to bed with a woman who had small breasts and got to fuck her would come away unsatisfied. You would have to be one seriously fucked up individual for that to happen. I'm pretty sure the vagina of a large breasted woman doesn't feel that much different than the vagina of a small breasted woman.

There are far too many things about a woman's body (a vagina being the most obvious) that would turn me on and leave little chance of me walking away unsatisfied irregardless of what size her breasts are.
Virgin4Inch is offline   Reply With Quote