View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 02:13 AM   #3
Pencil dick
Tiny Dick Advanced

I get what you mean about feeling inferior in the changing rooms...even if the guy/friend is a idiot or unattractive as soon as you both get naked and he is triple your size, I dunno about you but I just feel like less of a man and completely inferior. Even worse when you don't like he guy at all and he knows it and it turns out his packing!

I'm not bi or anything and would never be with a guy sexually, everyone to there own I just couldn't be with a guy in the same way as I am with my wife, doesn't appeal to me. But I just get horny looking at guys who are smaller than me and thank god for this site as it's made me feel so much better about myself! Haha Also is a huge turn on in here is the guys who are a lot more well endowed than myself seeing the size of their soft cocks going to hard and comparing them to friends cocks as I'm so tiny when soft and most guys I know have big chunky floppies so it's good to see how much bigger they get by comparing to guys on here, if that makes any sense.

Ha e you actually been with another guy, like kissed one or wanked them off ect?
Pencil dick is offline   Reply With Quote