View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 01:26 PM   #25
kaleykunt
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

I love my wife very much so. She is one of those women tho that stays so horny all the time that she fills the room with her hot smell. I always thought i had a nice sized dick, and she agrees, BUT.... as she told me, there is a BIG difference between a dick and a COCK. Shes a full grown woman w/ a full grown hot twat that at times needs a full grown man w/ a full grown man sized cock to put a full grown fucking on her & pump her full of a full grown mans sized load of cum. I understood b4 we ever married that there wud be times that she needed a COCK to satisfy her, not my dick. She loves me enuf not to cheat w/ someone behind my back, but no lady wants to ALWAYS walk around smelling like a horny little teenager EVERYWHERE she goes. Every one of us guys can understand cause we dont want our dicks or COCKS to ALWAYS be hard w/ no relief. I was very unsure in the beginning. We stayed togather for quite a while b4 getting married. I finally was acceptant to it after every time we go somewhere shopping, its obvious almost every guy we pass can smell how hot and horny she is. NO WOMAN wants to be constantly stared at due to her hot twat smell and a big wet spot on her crotch from her pussy dripping, even down to her own juices running down the inside of her thighs. As long as there are no feelings for each other, and no lies and deception, I personally have no issues w/ it. I would much rather not have all the marital problems that prob 75% of marriages have, by me not getting ""cocky"" and arrogant, and talkin to & treating her disrespectful by keeping my small dick in panties. Is it my fault that she needs a COCK sometimes that i dont have to calm her hot twat down ? no, its not. BUT....Is it hers? NO....certainly not.I love her enuf to do anything to make sure she is just as happy as possible 100% of the time. Most women dont want to go to bed with their panties stuck to their lips all night either. Which means i have no problem licking every last drop of his and her cum from her. And then wearing her cum soaked panties to bed and all the next day is def positive re-enforcement to not act like a spoiled bratty kid to her. I may smell like a hot, horny, freshly fucked little girl but that doesnt mean i have to act like one.A hotwife is just that... a HOT wife. NOT A WHORE. Its so ironic that all men like slutty little whores....as long as shes not his woman. A little slut fucks whoever just because she can. Thats diff than taking a nice, big, fat, thick hard cock to simply calm down her hot twat so she doesnt have to constantly walk around embarresed w/ everyone knowing how horny she is, no matter how hard she tries to conceal it. Just because my dick isnt as big as some other men does not mean that im not a man. Just simply means im man enuf to admit it and man enuf to prefer my wife be satisfied when i cant calm her down. Having sexual urges pent up & unsatisfied causes bad moods, bad attitudes, and needless arguing & bullshit. Weve never had any serious probs and never will. How many guys know what its like to cum w/out having ur dick touched???? Not many probably. I do. Every time I lick her clean, I cum all in my panties. Again, i dont have to act like a spoiled lil bitch just because i smell like one sometimes, but i sure can cum like one---right in my pretty lil pink panties. I could go on & on but i think ive explained enuf. Any man who CANT calm his woman down and would rather she be unsatisfied and irritable doesnt deserve her, because we all wanna be satisfied instead of keeping a hardon all the time. Anyway....hope u all have a great wkend !!!
kaleykunt is offline   Reply With Quote