View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 12:14 AM   #55
Koreanchasity
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

This is actually one of the main ways my wife realized she need something bigger. She was a virgin when we got together. The first few times we had sex, she didn’t orgasm and said I just didn’t feel like I was in all the way. She also said she thought it would hurt, but she was surprised it didn’t. I had brought up the idea of toys, and she said she’d like to try them. So I bought a penis sleeve that was “life like” I worked her up and said I had to go to the bathroom real quick, I went into the bathroom, slid the sleeve on, lubes it up, came back out, it was pretty dark so she couldn’t see it, and I slid it into her and started pumping away. She let out a huge moan the second I pushed it into her and kept commenting on how big I felt and how good it felt. She had her first orgasm, and when I showed her what I was wearing, she was surprised and turned on. She said she was wondering why I felt so big that day. This sleeve only added an inch or so in length, but probably a good inch and a half in girth. I ended up buying another sleeve that is clear and she loved how she could see where my penis ended. This one was about 3 inches longer than me and about an inch and a half around bigger. She loved the extra length, her only probables was that this one wasn’t as soft and didn’t feel as “real”. She did like having my hands on her hips and, waist and ass while fucking her, something I can’t do while using dildos, but since then, she has become accustomed to bigger and thicker toys. I have tried to find good sturdy sleeves, but it’s hard to find ones that seem like they are both soft and firm enough. So if anyone has a recommendation on a good sleeve, please let me know. She can only take about 8-9” max depth, but around she can take as thick as it can be. So if anyone knows of good sleeves that are super thick, please let me know.
Koreanchasity is offline   Reply With Quote