View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 09:05 AM   #1
hoverfly
Tiny Dick Extraordinaire

Default Size matters, well in your head it does

I've been around here for a while and I keep coming across all those "Oh my God, my dick's too short" posts.

Stop worrying and get yourself a good book about the sexual aspects of male and female anatomy (female, for a start, obviously being the most important at the start). Information that is what I think most of the people here are in need of.

Let me drop you a few bits here:

1. The average, unaroused females vagina is about 4 inches deep.
2. 90% of the clitoris is actually hidden inside the body, surrounding the front part of the vagina.
3. The main stimulation achieved by a female during penetration actually concentrates in the first three inches of the vagina.
4. The primary location there being concentrated in the anterior wall of the vagina.
5. Women who claim not to feel anything either suffer from a lax pubococcygeus muscle group, this being the group of muscles surrounding the vaginal and rectal opening or are, just like all men are different, simply larger then (our) life. Though, that being said, they can still train their muscles to give a reasonably snug fit.

There is a lot more to be learned about female anatomy. So, if you want become a good, if not great lover, stop worrying about the size of your penis but learn how to put it to best use.

If ever size did matter, then, most women will tell you it's actually girth, rather then anything else. Few woman are actually into having a big cock rammed up against her cervix (exceptions apply), which can be quite painful my wife tells my (and that was me with my 4.5 inch erection).

I sometimes wish that western society had adopted a more pragmatic approach to organ size, such as was laid down a couple of millennia ago by Vatsyayana (he wrote the "Kama Sutra"), where men and women were put into three size-related classes of organ size, stressing the importance of a proper fit. This is usually the part that in some modern "Kama Sutra Positions" books has been conveniently omitted, as they tend to just concentrate on the actual positions, something the book was never all about. Get yourself a complete copy of the book and learn about such issues (though, it doesn't tell you how to find a woman with a small vagina).

Just remembered, a few years back I found this G-Spot website which gives some pretty decent hints on how to stimulate a woman (not especially but still applicable to men with small cocks). Hope I am not breaching any rules by posting the link here.

Coital Alignment Techniques and Positions

And lastly, always remember one thing: The size of your cock is more in your head than in your pants, believe me.

hoverfly

Last edited by hoverfly; 09-26-2010 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Link corrected
hoverfly is offline   Reply With Quote