View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 11:26 PM   #1
smallcocked
Super Moderator

Default anyone else have extremely small and soft hands? I gave a guy a handjob today

Hey folks

I'm always been told that I have really soft ( some people say there softer than a girls) small hands ( barely 5 inches from palm to finger) so I decided to give this guy a friend of mine a treat BTW: I can comfortably hold a 6 inch cock with both hands
he lives next door and has a large cock like 8 inches or so and 6 inches around. he showed it to me a while back and I was simply awed watching that monster hang between the legs. So today i was peeing as usual sitting down looking at my tiny cock get just about as hard it can barely 3 inches and i remember his 8 inch dong. I go over to his house, and start talking about it, he pulls it out and I then proceed to give him a handjob...BTW, I'm not gay, I don't like male bodies, I just feel awed at the sight of big cocks. thats it

Ok now for the weird thing!

This guy wants me to give him handjobs regularly lol!!! said that he enjoyed it as much as though a girl was doing it lol!!! Said hes had handjobs given to him by boys in the past but never did it feel as good as a girls lol because of the rough hands those boys had.

One more thing I'd like to mention: when I was in high school guys actually loved holding hands with me lol! use to say they are so small and soft and feel so sexy

What do you guys think? should i count myself lucky to have hands like a girls? at least i can get to explore a real males adulthood..I am starting to count this as a benefit something I can offer to males. lol

Last edited by smallcocked; 10-15-2010 at 12:06 PM.
smallcocked is offline   Reply With Quote