View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 05:53 PM   #1
crazy8
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

Default Is everyone here content with being small for the rest of their lives

I was just curious,
I know that some of you are perfectly happy with being small, i see that some of you even pride yourselves on being small. There is nothing wrong with that, and if thats what makes you happy, then good for you and dont ever change.
My question is for the guys who feel like their lives have been ruined by this curse. I know my life sucks because of it. I lost my virginity when i was 22, to a girl i met on craigs list. She was not a pro, but that did not make me feel any better. I now have a hot girlfriend who says she loves everything about me, EVEN MY SIZE, but i still hate my life for several reasons.
First of all, all my life i always looked at other guys as better then me. I cant help it but to think that everyone is more of a man then me. When i was younger, i dreamed of playing in the nhl. I was playing with guys 5 years older then me, everyone said i had a legit chance of making it. As is got older i realized that playing hockey for living means that a lot of people will see me naked, and that fear i can never overcome. I mean fuck, i through my hockey career away because i was too embarassed of being made fun off all the time. I started doing dumb shit, stealing cars, doing drugs, dropped out of school. Here i am 24 years old, did not touch a hockey stick in years, whenever i see or hear anything hockey related, i get this empty feeling inside. I feel like i made a huge mistake, i mean i was schooling guys 5 years older then me like they were handicapped, man i kicked ass back in my days.
There are other reasons why my life suck with a small penis. I cant use public urinals, it sucks when going on long trips with friends, sometimes i have to hold it in for hours and hours.
In general, i pretty much hate my life. I know i should be happy that i have a girl that loves me, i know i should be happy that i didint have to settle for some ugly girl just because she was ok with my size, i know that some of you guys will say that they wish they had a hot girl to go home to. But i feel unforfilled, i feel empty. This is not the way i wanted my life to turn out. I want bang a lot of girls, i want to see whats out there. I mean, my friends started havign sex at 14, 15, 16....i want to make for lost time, but i cant.

So this brings me to the question i wanted to ask. Have any of you ever concidered doing something about it? Did you guys ever come across natural PE (penis enlargement) Its basically a set of excersizes that you have to do over the years. I am a member of one of these sites, i dont want to say the full name because i dont want to look like a spammer, but it ends with cherry. A lot of guys there claim that PE really works, as long as you put a lot of effort into it. So, have any of you guys ever tried it? Does it work, is it complete bullshit?
I feel like i have no choice, i have to either do something about my size or there is not point of even living. So im concidering taking a risk and trying it. There is a lot risk involved, injury stuff like that.
So i guess i just want some info on this, past experience advise will be greatly apreciated.
Thanks guys
crazy8 is offline   Reply With Quote