View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 05:30 PM   #5
smalldicklover
Banned

RE penis enlargement, Ive been reading a lot about it again and I'm convinced enough to restart a new and improved pe routine with safety as my main concern. I'm determined not only to be over 7 but closer to 8. I know ill get flamed by all the PE non believers but i have a philosophy on why so little people do anything about their tiny dicks.

Okay.. Not everyone will know about PE. Of those who know not all will bother and most will think its bs. Of those who try it, most will either do it wrong and damage themselves (like i have previously done)or not stick at the routine. So you are left with a tiny percentage of people who actually carry it out to the point where they are doing it right or consistently for long enough to succeed. Thats my answer to the common 'if PE worked everyone would have big dicks' comment. Its not easy or comfortable to do but ive definitely changed my mind about it, mostly since being on this site and seeing how much pain small dicked guys seem to have bubbling under the surface.

I didn't mean to sound cuntish with my first comment, it just seems all too familiar to things i've thought in the past.
smalldicklover is offline   Reply With Quote