View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 11:33 PM   #1
ricemaster
+- The Disciplinarian -+

Default Women discussing partners cocks - How common? (or not)

I have overheard several conversations in part or in their entirety between women in regards to their partners (past, present & futurre) endowments and prowess. And been informed of a couple by partners. One partially overheard chitchat between my then girlfriend and 2 other women had one waxing poetic about the joys of a thick cock (which her guy sported} which easily compensated for his lack of length and if they never experienced a thick one they didn't know what they wee missing - (incidently not 1 but 2 !! of my exes - including the 1 involved in this particular conversation - ended up tasting his wares) - One partner told me about a chat she had about condoms and when she told the other girl that we didn't use condoms she remarked "i guess he couldn't get one to fit" in the false assumption that I was a 'big boy' however my lady did set her straight on that score (she wasn't being scathing however and she didn't know I was rather ashamed about my size) Another partially overheard cock-talk was between 2 girls discussing one notoriously well-hung guy that one of them had slept with while they both wondered if his younger brother was similarily gifted, I have knowledge to a few other conversations of this ilk and I am curious as to how common it is for women to have such tete et tetes - and is there any part of them akin to men's sometimes fictional tales of conquests and bouts of oneupmanship - So just how often and seriously do women talk about our dicks? I can't imagine it to be on the same scale as guys talking about tits and ass but hey i'm just speculating
ricemaster is offline   Reply With Quote