View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 06:15 PM   #7
nangatrad86
Tiny Dick Intermediate

well my advice is 1st... go like a girl that you know already n who also likes you back...

2nd... forget about your size.... thats what i did... i ddnt think about it n all i thought about was how to get the girl that i liked...

3rd ....throw all your insecurities away... they're nothing more than a nuisance.. what you see in TV is not what its actually like in real life..

4th... be yourself... like what the others said... be confident... its not what size you have but in all actuality its your chemistry with the girl that matters... (in my opinion girls who think size matters are just girls who are vain and dont know what they totaly want in life... ergo.... losers.... n you dont have to stoop down to they're level)

and 5th.... n what i do... what you lack in size make up for in techniques... most guys have big dicks but they dont actually know how to pleasure a woman... but thats a whole different story....

all in all... take it in steps.... sex is the farthest thing you should think about right now.... what matters right now is how you can get your girl and see the chemistry between you 2..... so like i said... be yourself.. be confident.... n when you get to the next stage ill be here to lend a hand... hehe
nangatrad86 is offline   Reply With Quote