View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 01:11 PM   #5
crazy8
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

I knew that i was small since probably around 10 years old. All my friend used to compare sizes and i was always the smallest, ever since then i kind of knew.
Ofcourse it effects me man, it effects me every day. But i have gotten past the point of thinking why im so small, why cant a i be bigger. Please know that gettign past that point does not cure anything, things get worse. I cant count how many times i woke up and wished i was dead. I hated life, hated myself, hated god..hated everything, honestly i still do. You are surprised that you are not a drunk yet, prsonally, im surprised i still didint kill myself.
Like i said in my many other posts, its either you accept the fact that you are small, or you try to make it bigger, through natural PE in my case.
It helps when you think about all the pople who have even less then you. People who have serious disabilities etc...Im not saying that i get a kick out of their misery, but hey, there are lots of people on this earth who cant walk, talk, see function on their own, its much worse then not being able to pee in a public urinal or not being able to fuck a womans brains out.
But rest assured, what ever problems that your small dick has caused you, exactly same thing happens to any other guy who was born this way. You are not alone my man.
crazy8 is offline   Reply With Quote