View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 06:24 PM   #6
LittleShyGuy
Tiny Dick Intermediate

Hi Crazy8 I have felt exactly the same & have been pretty damn depressed at stages (I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about suicide at times). I've known i've had a small penis since around age 10 aswell & also have no confidence around women, especially single women who I might be able to get close too.

The thought of being a virgin forever was killing me the older I was getting. I confided in a girl I knew who had a boyfriend when I was around age 22 (27 now) & she helped me, we had sex & had a relationship for abit but that got real messy as you can imagine with her also having a boyfriend at the time...
That gave me some good experience & have been in another relationship since then but I am now single again.
Even with past sexual relationships & the previous girl not mentioning my size once I still have no confidence & find it extremely hard to talk to single women.

Actually a few weeks back on a heavy night out with some mates I got so drunk I actually broke down & spilled aload of feelings out to them, embarrassing & kinda glad I don't remember too much of the night, i'd only feel worse.
LittleShyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote