View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 06:01 PM   #1
trojanman
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

Default little dick needs help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone,

I am new to this site and want to to see if someone could advise me. i am 29 years old,married but recently my wife has told me I have a small dick. We were having sex and really enjoying ourselves when she mentioned I had a small dick and she wished it was about 3 inches bigger. I always thought i had a kind of small dick. It is about 5 inches when its hard. My wife surprised me a little bit when she said this. it kind of turns me on when she says i have a small dick. i want her to make fun of me when we're having sex. she has always been kind of shy or a little conservative about sex so this really surprised me. She wants me to look into ways that could possibly increase my dick size. I think increasing your dick size is a myth but perhaps some of you may know otherwise. I know there are creams, pumps and pills out there that promise increase in size. has anything worked for anyone out there? Also, although it may sound kind of sick. I have fantasies of my wife having sex with another man with a bigger dick while i watch. I have mentioned it while having sex and i believe she thinks i am playing around. can someone give me tips on how to convince her to fullfill this fantasy of mine? thanks for your help.
trojanman is offline   Reply With Quote