View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 10:50 PM   #10
boyishman2
Tiny Dick Intermediate

First time I was at a nude beach was with my (now ex) wife in Mexico. We walked about a half mile from our hotel to the nearest beach (the next closest would require a 30 minute bus ride) We didnt know until we got there that it was a nude only beach. I wanted to go back and get the bus but my wife insisted we stay. (she has never been a shy girl) I wasnt keen to show off my tiny little flaccid cock (with balls to match) The beach wasnt very busy so we got a fairly secluded spot and my wife sunbathed while I went for a swim. Unfortunately before I came back to shore the beach had filled up considerably. Right in front of our pitch a group of teenage girls and guys had laid down their blankets and towels. i had to emerge right in front of them and walk past them to get to where my wife was. My tiny cock was even tinier after being in the sea and I saw them looking and pointing and giggling in obvious amusement I couldnt understand what they were saying to each other (my spoken spanish isnt that great) but I could guess that it wasnt kind.
boyishman2 is offline   Reply With Quote