View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 03:52 PM   #8
crazy8
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

Look man. Im not going to give you cliche asnwers here.
You ask whats the point of living with a small penis, the answer depends entirely on yourself.
If you ask me, i would tell you there is no point at all. I hate life because of this, and will never be able to be happy. I hang on to others things that make my life slightly worth living.
Now somebody else might say that having a small penis is not a problem at all. Some men are truly happy, go figure.
You can very well start a family and get married. Thats 100% not matter how small, you can always find a girl that will want to be with you. You can make kids, buy a house, get a dog and be happy.
Question is, is this your idea of happyness? Because if it is, then you have nothing to worry about. You will find that eventually.
For someone like me, happyness is a totally different scenario. A scenario that i will never be able to have, being cursed with my small dick.
But all in all, i agree with one of the posters above me. Its probably been a bad day for you, so you may be more bitter then usual. Just dont do anything stupid on a hot head.
crazy8 is offline   Reply With Quote