Thread: What a blessing
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 07:17 PM   #5
crazy8
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

Quote:
I just wanted to say what a blessing this site is. I stumbled across the site last week and got up the nerve to join. I have always been ashamed of my small penis. My wife never seemed to mind the size. She likes it for the same reason as many others have expressed, it doesn't hurt her. I seem to have more of an issue with it than her..... But after seeing all my other brothers with small one's and hearing how they are not ashamed and actually enjoy their small dicks, I have a new outlook. Many of you say that you like when other girls see how small it is and humiliate you. I feel that way too but don't have the guts to show it to anyone. Well, that might just change. The confidence is starting to build. I feel good and proud that I have a small penis. I will take some pictures to post but just the thought of showing my penis online gets me aroused. So the flaccid pic is a hard one to take, LOL
So, THANK YOU, for this site and for my amazing small dick brothers who occupy it and share their experiences.
If anyone is near NJ and wants to hang out (well, we don't really hang) sometime, maybe get a beer or play some poker, hit me up. Nothing sexual, sorry, I don't roll that way.
Im not one of the guys that is proud to be small. I hate it and hate life because of it.
But i agree that this place is a safe haven for guys like us. I just wish people posted more often. I recently had a thread started, it had 30 views but 2 replys, wtff????

On a side note, i live in NY. So maybe one day we can get together and smoke a j or something.
crazy8 is offline   Reply With Quote