View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 07:31 AM   #5
angryinch

What a shit response, Suryast.

I`m sure you`re bummed about your size, but there`s more to a successful marriage than dick size and sex. It's important to a lot of women, but not always the #1 most important thing.

Me, I'm 4" in size as well and my fiance almost never goes to bed after a night of sex/play without orgasming. More often than not it is done orally or by fingering her, yes, but she loves it. When you get to know a girl well enough and are willing to actually put the effort into it, it really is not hard at all to get her to not only orgasm but have multiple orgasms. My fiance frequently and sincerely tells me about how I do things to her that no guy ever has/could, despite my size. We've even had some pretty great sex (i.e. penetration) where she came as well.

So you know what, to this girl, I say give it a shot (Sex) with him. If you are a smaller girl, it might make things easier too. My girlfriend is a BBW, which makes it even harder for me to get inside. At 2.5", I wouldn't expect earth shattering orgasms (if any) via penetration though. But you guys could still have a very good sex life. DOn't listen to the asshat above telling you to go marry someone else. If sex (penetration) is very very important to you, then yes, you should probably move on... but you can still have a great sex life. If you're ok with it being mostly about the oral/fingering, then you could actually end up having a great time with your b/f.

As to how to get him to have sex, I don't know... convince him that you're not worried about his size and want to try it. Just say that if it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out and you're ok with that (if you really are). Do you guys at least do oral oranything with each other ?