View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 05:28 AM   #3
Road
Tiny Dick Extraordinaire

Of course not. It's a just drawback..weather it's a major or minor drawback, well it's all on what you make it. You think 100% of the women want a big dick? You think 100% of men with small sizes are virgins? I did, until I asked the questions out loud and I thought to myself "I'm a dumbass for believing that" You will see those girls that will judge you for size, but if you research into pleasing a women, maybe 2/3 will look past that, the rest are just bitches. But it all begins with your heart and confidence.

Describe yourself, well you don't even have to do that, how are you built? Skinny, semi-chubby, chubby, overweight?

I been overweight my entire life, hated myself and I had no heart or confidence, until an important moment happened. That changed everything. I started believing in myself, I changed the way I dressed, acted, and my mindset. Im still a virgin, but I see women look my way and check me out (tight jeans, shows off package) everyday. A few of my friends tell me Im actually a "prettyboy" I laugh that comment off. But I find that I'm closer to the man I want to be because I changed myself, if only I could drop these pounds!

Life is too short for these problems.
Road is offline   Reply With Quote