View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 02:23 PM   #7
Virgin4Inch
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

As I said before joe just needs to take a huge leap of faith. Find a woman that is willing to have sex with you (paid or not) and just do it and see what happens. People can tell you it doesn't matter until they're blue in the face but until YOU experience it yourself in real life it will never change your outlook.

The chances that the woman is going to say anything about the size of your dick is very very unlikely. Even if she is disappointed with it she's not likely to tell you to your face so you'll never know.

If you can get it hard and inside her and last for more than 5 minutes and you do all the other stuff that women like to have done to them, then I guarantee you'll not be disappointed with how it turns out.

You just have to summon the courage to make that first step. Is the humiliation that you might experience (however unlikely that is) so bad that you would give up the experience of ever being with a woman?

i know how you feel. I was there and although my sexual experiences ended at one that one time was enough to change my mental outlook from "all women want a big dick and she going to hate my little one and she's going to laugh at me" to "wow women really don't care"

C'mon Joe, go and find yourself some pussy and tear it up. The next time you post here we want the post to start "So I met this girl and ....."

The only thing stopping you from getting your dick wet is the crap in your head not what's in your pants.
Virgin4Inch is offline   Reply With Quote