View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 10:14 PM   #41
shorter1
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

Without going into a lot of detail now, let's just say from early on, even before my wife and I got married, the fact that my penis was far smaller than her "ideal size" of 7-1/2 to 9 inches was an issue. I never could give my wife an orgasm through penetrative sex alone, even though other men both before I met her and up to the present could and can. With me she would either rub herself while I fucked her, or she would use a battery-powered vibe on her clit while I screwed her furiously.

From not too long after we got married, after my wife and I made love, she would masturbate herself to screaming orgasms. Most often with her vibe but also with a fairly large dildo. When I asked her why she used the dildo even though she claimed not to really like dildos, would tell me things such as she occasionally likes to feel, as she puts it, "like I have a real dick inside me". She suggested I try a penis pump to make my stubby bigger but I have heard too many dire things about them, so I declined her offer to buy me one.

One day, while mulling over the "mark-down" table in an adult bookstore and sex shop, I found what I though would be the perfect thing to give my wife what she craved. It was a soft plastic sleeve made for slipping over an insertable vibrator. It is kinda like a hollowed out dildo maybe 8" long. I bought it with the intention of using it as a penis extension but did not have the nerve to do so at first, so I presented it to her as what it was, a vibe sleeve that turned her vibbie into a jolly-whopper vibrating dildo. Then one night after we had sex and I watched with a hard-on as she finished masturbating, I slid the sleeve off her vibe, and with a little saliva as lube, I slid it over my cock! She giggle and said, "Maybe you need to use that next time you fuck me". And so my idea took root!

The next time we made love, my wife remembered and had the sleeve out on the bed. When I was ready to enter her she told me to put it on and I did. She seemed to love it! And so it went for a time: I would slide the sleeve over my stubby before entering her and off we'd go. At first my wife balked at it being "cold" so I would warm it in a bowl of hot water before putting it on. Since I am a lot shorter than the sleeve, "drooping" and bending of the hollow part of the sleeve was a problem. I solved that by filling the empty space with a piece of that cylindrical black foam rubber used to insulate pipes.

Now I had a big dick!! If I got her good and cranked up first and I used my newly acquired size just right, my wife sometimes came with me through penetration alone - which she does not do with my "unassisted" little penis alone.

We called the thing "Big Jake". My wife about completely stopped seeing other men after the arrival of Big Jake. She completely stopped going out on weekends looking for a "date" and only fooled around if a hot hung guy practically stumbled in her path and into our bed. Size and the ability of other men to last longer than my little too quick dick were the reasons she fooled around. All of her lovers had/have big cocks, usually in the 8 to 9 inch range - none were much shorter than that. Now I was in the "hung stud" category! When I fucked her with the sleeve on, my wife would often close her eyes and fantasize that she was fucking one of her former big-dick lovers. But it was me fucking her and making her cum and it was all good!

The friction would be such that I could cum too, even though I much preferred fucking her bareback than having my cock wrapped in what amounted to a 1/8" thick condom. On the plus side, my premature ejaculation was much less of a problem because even though there was some stimulation from my dick sliding a bit inside the sleeve, I could still last long enough so she would cum sometime.

During the "Big Jake" period, my wife was far less inclined to seek satisfaction of her "size queen" inclinations elsewhere. Too bad it was not too very long before my wife tired of the whole penis extension thing saying she preferred the sight and feel of (and sucking on) the "real thing" and once again she began actively seeking more well-endowed lovers to satisfy her needs.

Big Jake has long since disintegrated but here is a picture of one like it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Vibe sleeve 2.jpg (5.5 KB, 50 views)
shorter1 is offline   Reply With Quote