Thread: mean girls
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 11:24 AM   #8
proud2blittle
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

http://www.mytinydick.net/talk/stori...ld-others.html

Ok hope I linked that right, but here is a newer one. My wife has told told some people, yes, but only close friends and most already knew. Most of my friends I've been friends with for a long time. I have been with my wife fforalmost 7 years now but before that I use to "run around" alot. Some of my oldest friends have even see it, give it a long time ago. And still wanted to have sex with me.

@road
you are totally right it all in the motion and confidence, one of closes friends had seen it and had had sex with guys from 6 to about 12 inches, but I always here what evern a woman says at 3inches to might me a lie in this case, and even after seeing it for about 3 years after she would still try to get me to have sex. No some may say "dude you should have hit that" but I much rather have my friend the an other notch on the bed post. Have penlty anyways. But I do have friend that I were gfs first and now married some one esle and divorced that give me abooty call, and planty say im the best, its not about size I truly believe that. Its about confidence stamina and rhythm. Im not trying to boost but just saying what I've lived.
proud2blittle is offline   Reply With Quote