View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 05:33 PM   #6
juniorweewee

Default Give him some form of confidence first

As you can see, I have a litlle over 3" and early on, my biggest hang up was that I did not want my girl friend to see my small cock. I developed a lot of self confidence since then by acting natural and just allowing girls to see how small I really am. You might first both get naked and go around the house that way first, if you make comments about how small it is, that is OK too as he needs to get used to looks and comments. Another suggestion is to discuss the possibility of you having another partner simply for sex as that will keep you together with this guy but that is waay down the road. I got used to that with my wife to the point where she doesn't need that outside fuk buddy any more as I can get her off with a good licking now. We have sex as often as I want it. We are just at different thresholds and I have learned to prolong my orgasm and lick for a long time. My next step is tyring to increase my ejaculation which she can now sometimes feel as my orgasm is powerful for my size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG00018-20091206-0243.jpg (89.6 KB, 63 views)

Last edited by juniorweewee; 12-06-2009 at 05:40 PM.