View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 01:57 PM   #10
crazy8
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

We used to talk about it. She has been with really big guys before. So naturally, when we first started dating i was relentless in trying to squeeze some truth out of her. This is one topic that she never backtracked on, got caught lying, or gave me the feeling she was not being honest. She tells me im one of the best she ever had.....Ofcourse i can never fully believe her but so far she gave me no reason to doubt what she says. I guess that little doubt in my mind is because of me being me and always doubting myself, and maybe its because she did sleep with a bounch of guys when she was younger.
But i mean, at least half the times she asks for it. Sometimes she just pulls it out out of nowhere, like while im playing a video game. One of the most awsome things in life is getting head and playing ps3, i love it and she knows it. Our sex life is pretty awsome in general. Even with my little dick sometimes if im in the mood i fuck her so rough, she walks funny after and just wants to go to sleep.
The fucked up part is man, is that i am not happy. I want to fuck a whole bounch of girls before i sttle down. I wanna be with asian chicks, black chicks, spanish, russian, french, i just want to spend a couple of years of my life just being single and fucking a lot of girls.
crazy8 is offline   Reply With Quote