View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 02:44 AM   #12
drake7k
Tiny Dick Advanced

Okay, so just like others, I only say my step dads when I was little and we were in the locker room at a pool, and his was like six inches flaccid, I've only heard from my mother that my father had a little tool, guess I get that from him. My brother when he turned twelve would jack off on our shared room whether I was there or not, and even at twelve my brother was hung like a effen horse. After talking to his (now ex) fiance when we were drunk at a bar, he is a good 12 inches hard, and like so think that she can't wrap her fingers all the way around it. After hearing that several of her female friends started flirting with me thinking that I was also hung, but I just told them that I was gay and not interested. I would have had a panic attack if they would have seen my thin and small three inches. Don't know where my big brother got it from, but apparently I take ofter the father I haven't seen since I was six years old. Though she said that "he was like a measly 5 inches" and the only thought I could think of was, I wish I had at least 5 inches instead of a laughable three inches hard.
drake7k is offline   Reply With Quote