View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 09:14 PM   #9
drake7k
Tiny Dick Advanced

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoverfly View Post
Blimey, that must be the short story version of my novel post. LOL

Oh dear, Gordon Ramsey... Sorry to say, that guy just gives me the creeping horrors. He is a shite cook and about as foul-mouthed as any pleb I've ever heard.

I may have missed this and there is no mention in your profile but where do you hail from? USA maybe? I understand that Americans find it easier to laugh at stuff like that. Only hearsay.

Now, Absolutely Fabulous, I've seen a couple of those and I thought it was quite funny but I never followed it.
Yeah, there are several more that I watch and follow when they are in season. You will find that quite a few gays (not grouping an entire people, just a few) like the bitchy, foul mouthedness of people like Gordon Ramsey's. I don't like them in person, but I like what he does in Kitchen Nightmares, plus I also watch him because I like stealing some of his recipes. And they have been helpful in cooking for my husband and me, sometimes cooking for friends and family who love my cooking. I have no aspirations to be a chief, but I love to cook, and I also think that what he does to help those failing restaurants is a really good thing. I know that he is a pompous jackass, but I think that is cool for him. Though if someone ever talked to me like that, there would have been no restraint on my part, I would knock them out. I started watching Absolutely Fabulous from my husband, he is a huge fan of that show. I live in Indiana USA. Though I always said that if I had the money for it, I would move to England. There are several shows that I didn't mention, and I didn't add movies.
drake7k is offline   Reply With Quote