View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 10:23 PM   #6
Virgin4Inch
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy8 View Post
Just thinking about how many girls i could have had have i not been so fucking self conscious, well it just makes me really mad
I know how you feel. Having sex with a whole bunch of women is not exactly something that I have craved but when you go your whole life with virtually no female contact at all just the thought of experiencing those sensations with all the gorgeous girls I've met in my life sure would've been nice.

However if I had managed to get a girlfriend who I really liked and who liked me and accepted me then not having a string of lovers would not bother me as much it seems to bother you.

If I had been offered the chance to have sex with a girl any girl then I definitely would have done it. It just never happened. I've only spoken to a handful of women in my lifetime and most of them were married or something similar.

I hate the fact that I never got to experience being with a young woman. I did have two girlfriends when I was 19/20 but I never had sex with either of them. At 53 I know the chances of it happening now are zero.

In fact the chances of having sex with anyone young or old is zero at this point.
Virgin4Inch is offline   Reply With Quote