View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 02:54 PM   #1
theteach

Default Is it a must to have sex?

Reading some post here, this quistion struck my mind. People keep complaining about being a virgin or not getting enough sex or not being able to pleasure a woman. I feel thats really stupid to do. There are so many things in life but we are focused on our dicks and only the pleasure of sex. Nobody cares about the other pleasures. I for one would love to own a yacht and sail around the world but i cant. Do i care about it though? Not a bit. Like you the folks here, there are so many things you cant reach i am sure but do u care? No. Then why do u not care bout those but care so deeply about the sex related issues? It is just something u cant get full stop. Care about the things you have and concentrate on them. You have a tiny one and cant get sex, to hell with it. You dont have a Porsche either so what?

We have things that we succeeded in having and others that we cant. Accept the fact because it cant be changed, Say this is my life and i wont get sex so i need to enjoy other aspects of life. Forget sex and enjoy life. People dont have to have sex like rabbits just like u dont have to get breakfast with champagne and strawberries.

My two cents again. Hope you agree with me.
Lots of love
Arogzi