View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 03:33 PM   #2
crazy8
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

[QUOTE]People who complain they are virgin do so because they want to have sex. If they were happy with the idea of never having sex then we wouldn't hear a peep out of them. But if they want to have sex then they have to do something about it. Life's too short not to experience as many nice things as you are physically able. Especially if the reason stopping you is fear. That is a bad reason./QUOTE]

I second that.

And Arogzi, your right, life is full of wonderful things to enjoy. But sex happens to be one of them. If you ask me if i rather have a boat or a hot woman, i would answer that i rather have both. I know fishing and sailing is fun, but i simply would not have use for a boat if i didint have girls to take on it. I can give another example. I always wanted to travel the world. But i would never do it if i never had sex with any of the girls from different countries, or at least didint have one with me. Sex and interaction with girls in general is a big part of our lives. It makes us fit in if nothing else.
crazy8 is offline   Reply With Quote