View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 03:51 PM   #9
crazy8
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

[QUOTE]Exactly. I have nobody to share life with. I'm very tired of being alone, lonely, and sad. I'm just plain sick and tired, of being sick and tired. I want to have a relationship before it's too late. I want to experience love, and sex as well. I want to feel cared about, and to care about someone. I want to have a reason to get up, go to work, and come home. I don't really enjoy life, and seldom ever have. A good day is when most things go right, there's not much pain, heartache, or sorrow. A bad day? Well, let's not go there...been there enough.

I'm not sure it's not already too late. I'm quite old to do any of this for the first time, and I really don't even know what exactly to do. I don't think I have much chance anyway. I'm old, worn our, fat, and ugly. I don't have any money, intelligence, education, talent, or personality. Who would want me anyway? Sometimes, many times, I wish I'd never been born./QUOTE]

Your new here right? Look up my profile and look at some of my responses that i wrote over time. To sum them up, its pretty much this....Forget about your perception of yourself, and all the shortcomings you believe you may have. Answer one question, are you prepared to care for, and love somebody with all your heart? If the answer is yes, than your in luck my friend, everything you are looking for is right at the tip of your fingers. There are millions of women out there who simply want just that, an honest and loving companion to share their lives with. All your shortcomings wont matter to them. And besides, like you say all you need is motivation to better your life. Ill go even further. If looks and general appearance are not important to you, than there is even a wider sea of available women for you. And im not trying to be a dick by saying this, all i simply mean is not so attractive women are more likely to need and appreciate a guy like you. If you fellas only knew how many women out there would kill to have a decent and honest man at home. Ohhhh and you have any idea how horny some of these single women are? So many of them crave that manly touch, and feel of a mans body. They would not give a flying fuck what your size is.
The only sure thing is that if you never try you will in fact spend your life alone. And it does not have to be that way.
crazy8 is offline   Reply With Quote